Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Full of play

So, what did I do yesterday? 

We went to work, stocked, got the sandwiches.  Ron changed our schedule to better match the delivery.  Everyone's happy now. 

After work, we came home for a little bit (it's still a little wierd, coming home, wondering if someone broke in again), and left again. 

I had printed up a one page testimony "Why I hand out Bibles".  I took that, and Ron's latest tract, and we went to the copy shop.  I got a lot of copies run off, got Ron to Subway, and left him at Starbucks.  Then I went to the pet store. 

I wanted the "Good" cat treats.  Innova, in the red bag.  They have probiotics, no corn, wheat, or soy.  They do have real meat and veggies.  The cats adore them and they are a lot better than the old treats.  Corn meal and corn syrup?  For MY babies?  No way. 

Even if it means I get pinched a little, financially, they are getting quality stuff.  So, I got a couple bags of the Innova, and some all-meat treats for the kitten.  She loves the all-meat treats, Bubba spit them out.  I didn't know a cat could do that! 

I looked around at cat toys.  Baby Girl is full of play.  I didn't see anything I felt was a good value. 

Value is very important to me.  Very important. 

However, on my way out I saw clearance Christmas themed cat toys, various teaser wands.  Oh, boy.  I knew she would love them, so I got one of each.  People kept smiling at me as they saw me walking around with a teaser cat toy sticking out of my bag! 

I'm a proud cat mom.  Bubba could care less about toys.  He has the storm drain.  (shudder)   But I wedged a toy in Ron's mattress - it was a long stick with a spring and some feathery mess at the end -  Baby Girl is still tearing it up.  I heard Ron giggling through my entire nap. 

Bubba even came home.  I put a bag of treats on top of the CPU because he comes to visit me on the computer.  Now I can give him petting and treats, and these treats are incredibly good for him. 

But I won't tell Bubba. 
 

No comments: