Saturday, December 8, 2012

Get Out!

Genesis 50:20


New King James Version (NKJV)
20 But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive.


I think that's a great verse for me this week.  Do I think I'm going to save many people as a result of this?  Only God knows that, I know very little of what happens after I give my testimony, a Bible, or both.  I think that's great.  I would probably have a horribly swelled head.

I have seen, just today, how God used it for good. 

 I just hope I can have a good witness - so people say "I want what she has".  Or, as they say in the ghetto, I want to represent

After the guys left I took a nap today.  I had an interesting dream. 

Teenagers were marching everywhere.  Some came by my house and up the driveway, smiling.  I invited them in, sat them down, and gave them Bibles.  An older woman came in with them, I tried to give her a Bible, and she said "That's not why I'm here.  Kids, I know the Bibles are interesting, but..."
I interrupted her.  "Are you a friend of Jesus?" 

She gaped at me.  "What?" 

"Are you a friend of Jesus?  If you're not His friend, you're not welcome in my home."  She started to sputter at me. 

"Get out"  I told her "GET OUT!"  I kept yelling it until she left.  I turned to the kids and started distributing Bibles again. 

I love it. 

I'm going to get over this, thank God. 

No comments: