Saturday, December 1, 2012

I'm not a woman, I'm a patient

My cats don't like KJ-52.  They're both in the room and started moving restlessly when he came on.  Funny.

Let's see if they like Pro.

I forgot to tell you about my doctor visit.  We had good rides to and from.  Doc had me working with a new employee.

She wanted to know what Ron was to me.  [laugh]  That could be a very loaded question!  I settled for "husband".  Oh, OK.

I told 'em (Doc loves to teach, and had the new employee sit in) my cycles are getting longer.  Used to be 2 weeks up, 2 down.  Now it's more like a month.  He says it's "fine and nothing to worry about, these things change as you age."  Ron got a little offended, he told me later.

"Don't tell Heather she's getting old!  Don't ever tell a woman that!"   Ron, I told him.  I'm not a woman.  I'm a patient.  Big difference.  Oh, OK.  I thought it was cute he got upset.  I'm glad he was quiet during the visit, though.

He was fine with my lithium level, "You have to go on clinical presentation".  Apparently I "present" OK.  Got my prescriptions and off to lunch with my aunt.

We did McDonald's.

No comments: