Thursday, December 20, 2012

Distributed and eaten

I'm still battling depression. 

Ron and I went to Foodtown this morning and I got some ground beef at the sell by date, cooked that up, gave some unseasoned meat to the cats, and froze the rest.  I also got milk and didn't realize they were having a REALLY good sale on Diet Dr Pepper 6 pack bottles - so I got some. 

I am happy that, this time, I got smart.  I have plenty of really easy to cook food.  All I have to do is warm it up.  No more staring at a pantry full of things that require hours of cooking, or raw, frozen, meat in the freezer.  I also got staples like eggs. 

I spent more of my budget than I planned, but I figured it was worth it to be stocked up.  Everytime I go out in public I hear a lot of very nasty coughing.  We're not wet so it's not mold allergy - the usual winter time offender.  It's some nasty virus.  One I don't want. 

If Ron got sick it would be inconvenient for me.  If I got sick it would be devastating for Ron.  I really want to stay home as much as possible for the next week or so. 

I should be able to do that, after tonight, work, and church on Sunday of course.  Other than that - I plan to stay home. 

I'm not a big fan of the holiday madness.  Happily I have given away most of the Bibles with Christmas candy I had done up.  I should have them all distributed and eaten, respectively, by Monday. 

No comments: