Sunday, December 30, 2012

Return of the appetite

I haven't had much of an appetite for days.  Generally, when I'm really sick, my appetite is the first to go, and, if I'm wise, it also lets me know I'm sick.  If I know I'm sick I can take extra-good care of myself and maybe limit the damage. 

Ron was being onery and I stuck my armpit in his face.  He began groaning and jerking his head back and forth, trying to escape the stinky armpit.  It was pretty funny. 

"I'm going to take a shower" I told him. 
"Please" he responded in a strained voice. 

While showering, I realized that I actually had the energy to shower.  I pulled a whole handful of dead hair out while shampooing.  I just molt a lot and it had been a few days since my last shower.  I also realized I had an appetite.

Am I better?  No.  But I think I'm on the road to better. 

Ron's just happy I got that shower, and some deodorant! 

No comments: