Monday, December 24, 2012

Ready for my new brain

Still fighting depression.  I did OK most of the day, I got up on time, did my God Time, took my shower. 

I went to work, carrying a gift bag for the sandwich guy.  "For going above and beyond" I told him as I gave it to him.  He was touched. 

I went mainly with edible gifts this year, featuring a lot of the large, 8 ounce, chocolate bars.  People seem to enjoy them. 

I handed some out to the drivers, and they were very well received.  I also handed out New Testaments with chocolate and regular candy.  I think I said this before, but I did about 200 Bibles this month, total. 

I'm glad I could do it.  I told Ron, I try to approach each day as "How does God want me to serve Him today?"  I think it's a good approach.

At any rate, I could tell today was going to be a 2 Wellbutrin day.  I did pretty well, too. 

We went to work, oh, sales are terrible.  I really think only God can sustain us.  Ron had to borrow money to pay the property tax. Thank God for good friends. 

We stocked what we could and left.  We went home and then went to Walmart.  I thought it would be fun - you can tell I was a little manic when I thought that! 

At any rate, we went.  I put Ron on the bench.  They have a literal bench near the exit. 

I got Ron a plate lunch, at his request.  Then I got some more giant candy bars, some soda for me, toilet paper, etc.  We had a good ride home, and when we got home I found 3 boxes on the porch. 

Yay.  Christmas presents.  I brought them in and stored them, then put up the groceries. 

I noticed some party preparations next door, so I took a long nap in case anyone has a party tonight.  It's not much fun to be sleep deprived on Christmas eve. 

I am so ready to be raptured.  Do you know how many Christmases I spent sick, as a kid?  Then, when I grew out of that, I had the depressions every Christmas - still do. A few years I had wild manias where I gave everyone extravagant gifts.  I felt like a speeding car with no brakes. 

This year, it's just the depression.  I am ready for my new brain, let me tell you. 

Revelation 21:4-5

New International Version (NIV)
4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”  5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

No comments: