Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sick

Baby Girl is a very unusual cat.  Upon seeing me sitting in my computer chair, coughing away, she ran into the room and tried to climb my back.  Ow.  Ow.  It didn't work out.  Thank God I was wearing my housecoat.  She's on the couch now. 

Why won't she get in my lap, or sleep with me?  I don't know.  That's the the purview of a "normal" cat and she's ever been normal. 

Last night was not much fun, changing the litter box with this cough.  Ugh.  All, and I mean all, I want to do is whine. 

I want to be the person who looks at something like this and says "What is God's will for me in this?  How can this make me a better person?"  Sadly, I ususally devolve to whining and pity parties. 

I got a good look at Ron today, and it shamed me.  He offered me his leftover pizza, he listened to me whining even though he felt just as bad, he let the cat out to play.  He laid in bed, reading talking books, watching TV, and resting.  He didn't whine, and as far as I know, he's had nothing to drink today. 

I'm tired, so I've been sleeping as much as possible.  I wake up with strange nightmares.  I have a couple paperback books. 

Did I mention my Kindle is D E A D - dead?  Bummer.  I called Amazon, they can't do anything.  When I can afford the basic one, I will get the $25 2 year warranty.  That could have saved my old one. 

My electronics took a real beating this month. 

No comments: