Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Good Luck with that.

I get frustrated when my drivers imply I am a racist, when I refer to the burglars as "Crackheads". 

What, only a young black man gets addicted to crack?  That's not what I see on cable. 

I'll tell you what I do know.  I saw, with my very own eyes, a young black man stealing my lawnmower back in 2004.  Naked Wife  I saw, with my very own eyes, 2 black men robbing me at the bus stop in 2009  Mugging Fail.  My neighbor, in 2012, saw with his very own eyes, two black men robbing my house.  Robbed

What would you think? 

Personally, I think this: the devil wants to use youg black men to hurt me, because they are part of the group I am called to reach.  I have handed out countless Bibles to eager, young, black, men. 

The devil wants me to hate them so I'll stop. 

Good luck with that. 

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Addiction definitely crosses all race, culture, and economic barriers.
There's a huge crack addiction problem in my city. I worked with clients that had this- and they were from all walks of life and backgrounds.
The person that says a "crackhead" refers to a particular race is the racist, not you!