Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Yesterday was very hard

 Left the house at 5 got to work at 7.  Started at 9.  Worked until 4.  

The 4:30 bus was late and I didn't get to the grocery store until well after 6.  I got picked up at 7:15 and had everything put up, fridge and freezer cleaned out, etc. by 7:45.  Biscuit was not happy I was late.  

Called Dad but "busy" and couldn't talk so I went to bed.  Up at 3.  

Today I am coming home after work.  It should be very busy at work.  

Also my cycle is due (I can tell by the bloating) sometime soon so that will be fun.  I have the cup and a cloth pad locked and loaded for that, also backup tampons in my vest.  

I am feeling better but still have drainage and some coughing so I won't be doing the Handout tomorrow.  Still have to work though.  

It was remarkable how many people at the grocery store were hacking and sniffling.  This cold is ALL over Houston!  

That's it for now.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All Walmarts are closed tomorrow for Thanksgiving do you have the day off.

Heather Knits said...

Yes I am off. But I work Black Friday and Saturday.