Friday, November 24, 2023

Black Friday Morning

 I slept OK last night.  I think a lot of my runny nose and coughing is coming from allergies.  Thinking that, I took an allergy pill this morning.  We will see if it helps.  I am in very close contact with the cats at home.  

Unfortunately I do have to take the antidepressant which I think kicks of Dry Mouth Armegeddon when taken with the allergy pill.  Oh well.  More important to manage symptoms today.  

My cough/runny nose has been a lot better so I may just have to do this for a while.  

Still having my cycle but not terrible.  I will wear the period underwear with my cup that should cover any mishaps.  

Depressed, not looking forward to work but I need to go.  I did up my budget and it is not as bad as I feared which is great.  So I can buy a lunch at work today, for instance.  

I still need to get dressed and do my candy up but I have done the shower and God time.  

That's it for now!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't shopped on black friday for years, but my neighbors just got home from Wal-Mart and said it was less crowded than previous years. I hope the same is true for your store. I have seen tons of Wal-Mart commercials in the past few weeks for early black friday sales so maybe more people are shopping online.