Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Depression is back

 At least it came before I blew my whole paycheck.  It isn't too bad but I am picking at a hangnail, I tend to do that.

I still plan to get those groceries after work and take a Uber home.  This way I will only get what's on the list.  

I also have to remember I have to carry this almost 2 miles Sunday so don't get anything too heavy.  They already want a pound each pasta, rice, beans, etc.  I plan to get the bean soup mix if we have it, for the beans.  I used to make that soup when we had the deli and people would line up for it.  I think that would be better than just pintos or lentils.

Walmart will be mailing me an additional 15% discount soon.  I think I am fine for everything but cat food so I will just get a couple bags of that.

I also have some things to get in motion for a few Christmas cards.  I want to do that Saturday.  I also need to work on Mom's wrap so I can get it to her by Christmas.  I plan to just work on it at home so I can focus.

Years ago, I made a Christmas themed granny square throw for my aunt.  She uses it as a wrap so I have a tradition to uphold.

I suspect Dad is cheap with the heat but we'll see.  I have my own thermostat set to heat, and 72 degrees.

I also need to pay my utilities this weekend!  It is cold in the breakroom.  

That's it for now! 

No comments: