Sunday, November 12, 2023

So I took the handcart to church

 Most of it was the fact I had heavy canned goods.  I also wanted to go shopping, after.  And lastly it was a small test how would they act when I brought it?  

The walk to the bus stop was no big deal (from my house)   The walk from the bus stop to the church was something else.  Parts of the sidewalk were missing, others were overgrown with burrs, mud everywhere, debris, it was a mess.  I won't be doing that again unless I have to.  

They were very nice at the church and helped me find a good parking spot and said I was welcome to bring it anytime.  I was impressed.  

It was a good service; I took communion.  I chatted some before the service but pretty much left right after as it was very loud.  

I did my shopping and came home; I managed to beat the rain so I'm happy  I have to get up very early tomorrow so that's it for now.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Curious here (ok . Nosy haha). What kind of pushback were you worried about regarding the cart? Is that a common problem?
Barbara