Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Tuesday morning

 It wasn't bad at work yesterday, it was slow, the difficult boss was off, I only worked five and a half hours.  

Now, I signed an agreement not to disclose anything unflattering about the corporation or customers but that doesn't apply today.  

Of the 3 grocery stores I went to this week, only mine had the fancy cheese I wanted.  So I got some Brie, smoked Gouda, and fancy extra sharp Cheddar on my way home.  Then I thought, I pass by the budget grocery store on the way home (advantage of living in the big city) so I might as well step in and get the frozen fruit I forgot Sunday.  

I did that.  I passed the Husky House as I call it (on the other side of the street!) and felt pretty confident as I strode down the street with my stick.  Then I saw the huge, brown, pit bull race across the street in front of me, from my left to right, running up the cross street away from me.  

Holy crap!  WHAT IS IT WITH THE DOGS ALREADY?  

I personally am leaning to the spiritual warfare aspect, that the Devil knows I am afraid of dogs and is using large, aggressive, dogs to menace me.  Although this was more intent on fun up the cross street than it was in bothering me.  

STILL scared the crap out of me and you can bet I was fast stepping it home!  Happy to shut that door behind me!  

I put my stuff away, called my aunt, called my parents, went to bed.  That is pretty much my life these days.  Work, home, bed.  The cats were good.  

From what I've seen, they do a lot of this when I'm working:


Spotty lower left, Biscuit center, Cleo lower right.  

I still have the allergy cough so I started using my nasal spray in addition to the allergy pill.  I find it embarrassing.  

That's it for now; it's a day off so I should post later.  

No comments: