Thursday, November 16, 2023

Well I do feel some better

 I slept OK last night.  

I have to get ready, head out the door, see what is up with the dog.  There are 2 other aggressive dogs on my route but they are well fenced.  I think the one bothering me is a relatively new addition and the owner will get rid of it after a while.  Probably someone broke into his car or  something and he reacted by getting the biggest, meanest, dog he could find.  He is not a big man.  

I am going to bring my stick.  I will only hit it if it bites me.  To be clear, I don't blame the dog, it's just following programming.  Not only am I "intruding" as he sees it I'm also a cat person.  

I am at the congestion/coughing/postnasal drip part of my cold.  I can work but I am wearing my mask and I have a photo of my negative COVID test.  

I got my shower, got a pep talk from my aunt, did my God Time, treated the cats.  Well the boy cats.  Cleo thinks my aunt is really scary so she always runs when she hears my aunt on speaker.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: