Wednesday, November 29, 2023

I didn't sleep well last night

 Dad does movie night on Tuesdays with his friends and last night ran late so he called around 8.  Then I just kept waking up, to use the bathroom, thirsty, etc.  I didn't get much sleep.  

I am also having digestive issues adding all the fruit and veggies into my diet, my poor gut doesn't know what to do.  I am taking probiotics, though, and adding yogurt to my breakfast shake as well.  

I got up late and managed to get almost everything done.  Cleo was in my "God Time" chair and looked so cute I didn't have the heart to move her.  

Biscuit was an awesome, cuddly, boy last night in the bed.  He is just perfect for me.  I don't need an adorable, frisky, little guy I want a big fat lump to sleep with me.  And that's what I get.  

I took my watch off Monday and couldn't remember where I'd put it, for a while, but I did find it after asking God for help.  I bought a 10 pack of cheap watches with an Amazon gift card last Christmas and they lasted pretty well.  I have them on my wish list and plan to buy them if I don't get them.  

My heater keeps running it must be cold out.  That's good when it comes to the chocolate I bought Monday, to hand out.  I won't have to worry about it melting today.  

Still moderately depressed but I had my lunch all ready to go in the fridge, that made it a lot easier.  I just threw a couple containers and some cold packs in my lunch box and good to go.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: