Friday, November 3, 2023

Friday at work

 I don't know what it is about the one bus route - likely the fact the begging is lucrative and abundant - but the homeless are very attracted to one bus route and that route's stop at the transit center.  

But feces all over the bench again and they JUST cleaned it.  So I didn't sit.  One woman sat in it - dried - before I could stop her but it got me thinking to maybe bring my lysol spray and spray anywhere I sit?  I can't come up with a reason not to.  I wouldn't sit anywhere clearly dirty.

Other than that an uneventful ride to work.  Homeless man had a puppy I did not pet and later overheard him discussing the worm problem.  Glad I did not touch!

Boss is here later tonight from my understanding so it should be interesting.  That's it for now!

No comments: