Sunday, November 19, 2023

Well, that wasn't fun (not for the squeamish)

 So I thought I could skip a dose of cold meds which resulted in a crippling sinus headache.  I took the "daytime" (orange capsules) formula with good results I had a ton of drainage and I felt better, until the nausea hit.  And the vomiting.  

I was remembering years ago in 1991 I had the flu going around and I also got my period at the same time.  Back then it was very heavy with wracking cramps for days it was hell on hell for me.  This wasn't that bad.  But it was pretty awful.  I got to see lunch again.  

I actually got very nauseous when talking to my parents so I explained, quickly hung up, vomited in my bucket, cleaned up, called them back.  

Remember I tested negative for COVID, it's not that.  My thought Tylenol can irritate my stomach, it did this after my wisdom tooth extraction.  I actually threw up in my trash can on the front end working my register at Target and the whole front end was abuzz for weeks thinking I was pregnant.  No, it was just stomach irritation from the medicine.  

Add to that the other stuff I take on a daily basis and it's a wonder I have a stomach at all.  I have been swallowing these cold pills without any food for days now and my stomach finally had enough.  I blame myself.  

I took a nice hot shower and that helped.  The cats have been very attentive today so that was nice too.  I had a visit from "Orange Sugar" Spotty who meowed concernedly at me while I petted him and told him I was OK.  

I'm going to make it, I should be able to work tomorrow too.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: