Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Feeling a little better

Tired though.  It has just felt like a long day.

A while back I got some rye bread which I put in the fridge.  I used some to make a turkey sandwich with mayo, spicy mustard, sharp cheddar, and turkey.  It is pretty good.  Took my pills.  Seeing that guy today on the bus was a good reminder.

One of my coworkers had a big bag of "Child's Play" candy from the clearance section.  I tried to tell her it is really terrible and she could get 2 bags of chocolate candy for the same price.  She wouldn't hear me.  Her loss.

One thing I do know is candy.  I hand out a lot.  The full sized Snickers was very popular with the drivers today.

I still had Halloween candy left over from 2020 when Ron died in March '21.  It was a big hit with the first responders including the posse from the Medical Examiner's office.  That got me started handing out candy again.

I actually feel like I will get my work done tonight.  A coworker is helping; in exchange I took my lunch a little early so she got her preferred time.

That's it for now.

No comments: