Monday, November 13, 2023

I am glad I figured it out

 I have a standard practice when I have the early, early, morning wake up.  The alarm goes off 1:45 I get up and take the antidepressant, then go back to bed for a little bit. 

This morning I happened to wake up full of energy.  I took the antidepressant and laid down for about 15 minutes, when the alarm went off I was as groggy (a lot) as I usually am and I realized the antidepressant is contributing to my difficulty waking up.  

So I'm going to start taking it at night.  Not tonight of course I would probably have a seizure, but tomorrow night.  I will be OK tomorrow.  

As for today, I took a caffeine pill.  It's not ideal but it will get me going.  Now I need to take my shower.  

Time to go.  

I packed a lunch for a change, with a big green salad.  It's a start!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It might even help you sleep.
I just discovered my fast food salad is 830 calories. It's the ranch dressing.