Thursday, November 2, 2023

Well I broke my rule, twice

 Getting on my last bus another man asked for candy.  I told him sorry, only for drivers.  I sat in the front he sat in the back.  He came up a minute later with cash in his hand asking to buy it.

I felt awful at the thought of selling the Gospel so of course I gave it to him.  I just asked him to read the booklet.

Later on the nice policeman who works at the detention center got on and I gave him a candy too.

I got to work early but I got a different bunch of drivers so that was worth it.  I went by my bank and gave them some candy.

I waited in line for that, I felt it was a better witness.  

I am out now except for the clearance bag of candy for my friend.  

That's it for now.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't count the police officer as breaking your rule. They need prayers and encouragement more than a lot of people. You must have made his day!

Heather Knits said...

He told me something as well he would not want published. But I was honored he told me.