Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Tues at work

 Bus broke down threw me an hour later.  Still managed to vote and 98% sure I met the homeless man using the area as his personal toilet.  Lying in feces piles of feces all around, flies EVERYWHERE I am going to call the health department this is a public hazard.  Beyond disgusting.

He cussed me out because I didn't give him money.  I don't feel sorry for him.  

I don't see why anyone would want alcohol, seeing what it does to people.  And yes, he was drunk.

That's it for now.  Work will be a treat after dealing with that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe feces man was sent to you by god so you can help him? You've gone so many years using the bus stop and no feces and now there are feces everywhere. Maybe it's a sign?

Heather Knits said...

He was pretty hostile to me once he realized I wasn't going to enable him. Also he is creating a public health hazard.

I think mainly it's a sign of the times, that things are just getting exponentially worse every day.

Anonymous said...

Every knee will bow, yours too.