Friday, November 24, 2023

Crazy already at work

 But it's early yet 

Talked to Ace, we are ON for tonight and tomorrow morning even though I don't recall setting it up.

Ride to work was a little rough the last driver was ready to walk off the job 

When I got here I got my whey protein and cold/cough remedies.  Some cough drops too I should be set for a while.

Boss was on her lunch when I came in the break room so maybe home at 4?  Her,I mean.

I go home at 10.  I did get my Merry Christmas door wrap up before I left today.

That's it for now.

And $8, really?  I spend that on bath soap every month I like the good stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The point is the $8.00 adds up to $96 a year. That for you on your limited income is a lot of money. You are paying insurance for nothing. Would you take $8.00 a month and flush it down the toilet? That's what you are doing with this insurance. If you had a $1000 plus phone it would maybe be worth it, but you don't.