Saturday, November 25, 2023

Saturday morning

 Short version it was very busy yesterday when I walked in at 12:30.  I got my cold medicine, cough drops, protein powder, drinks and went and hid in the breakroom until 2.  

Then I did the zone.  The grocery aisles were surprisingly trashed considering everyone had leftovers at home.  

I started my job, busy to start.  When I got my lunch I did a little shopping and found some Black Friday deals left which I got, about $40 worth.  I needed slippers, wanted slipper socks as well and some PJ pants.  

By around 9 PM it had slowed down to about a typical Friday night.  Since I worked 2-10 I took a second break, and came home with Ace.  

The cats were happy to see me.  I forgot to turn on the tree.  I talked to Dad who was evasive.  I think Mom is sick he said "they would talk to me today about what happened yesterday because I had a long day and had to get up early".  Also Mom had texted me hours earlier asking me to call Dad instead.  

She may have had a diverticulitis flare.  That would be my #1 guess.  

I slept pretty well and need to take a shower.  

That's done.  I am drinking my protein shake.  

I would like to get festive today but my boss had a major loss this year and I recently heard her say she wasn't in the Christmas spirit, also she went off on me the one day I did wear a Santa hat.  So I will just be festive at home this year.  

I am ready to go; Ace should be here in about 10-15 minutes.  

That's it for now.  


No comments: