Friday, November 10, 2023

Wow it has been nuts

 I forgot how crazy it gets for the black friday events.

My other boss (this makes 2 out of 3) is getting sick and losing her voice.  I plan to keep taking my tinctures.  Get a lot of sleep tonight too.

I was also thinking I need some sort of stress release when I get home.  Not: smoking, sex, alcohol, eating.  Something that won't harm me or my soul.  And I remembered the exercise bike.

So I think I will change like I do when I get home; except into workout clothes.  Get on the bike 10 min to start and 30-45 min in a few weeks.  When I did that a year or two back it worked very well.

I can't see a downside.  Less than an hour after I get back from lunch.

That's it for now; aside from the fact the store is playing Christmas music.  

No comments: