Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Well I slept great

 I had all the cats in the bed.  

I like to hibernate in bed, I have multiple blankets and a quilt, including Ron's sherpa blanket.  It is very cozy.  I like the weight of the covers on me.  

My washer can be tricky with bulky items so a blanket is much easier to wash anyway.  

My sponsor upped the game last night and sent me New Testaments as well so I will be putting those in the candy I have left.  I will probably need more quart bags though.  

I decided to give my cat lady sweater to a coworker so I have that on the door ready to go.  

And I found a great Thanksgiving tract "You are Not Alone" which sounds perfect for the kind of recipient I envision.  Someone all alone, broken relationships, bitter and depressed.  

I am happy about that.  

I start work at 1:30 today, and, if I understood my boss correctly, she is off today as well.  We will see.  I thought it was sad she was working instead of taking her grandson trick or treating.  

It was fun last night someone screamed with joy when she discovered the full sized candy bar in the bag.  I hope I can hand it out pretty quick because next week it's going to be in the 80's, and that means an insulated tote bag with an ice pack.  

I will save some for my regular drivers M-W though I will need 5 for that.  I have them off to the side. Today it will be my regular drivers most likely.  Actually a group I've been wanting to get, the "half hour before my drivers" bunch.  I have a decent amount of candy most of it with a New Testament.  

There is a chance I may see the aggressive "Gimme candy for me, and my brother" guy but I will tell him what I told him last time, I only have enough for the drivers.  He literally just drinks all day, lays on the bus bench and uses it as his personal toilet.  He has gotten the Gospel several times it clearly isn't sticking.  

I will say Metro has made an obvious attempt to clean up the bus stops lately.  I actually sat on a bench the other day.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: