Thursday, November 30, 2023

Today should be interesting

 I don't think the (admitted, poorly managed) bipolar co worker is coming in today based on the way they scheduled me but we will see.  I am very careful what I say and do around her.  

They have me down for 10-7 which is a long day.  Weather forecast had heavy rain going to work so I arranged a ride, can't do that every time but the long day plus the weather qualified in my book.  I am bringing a good lunch like what I brought yesterday so that should hold me.  I will buy drinks at work.  

I also brought my future cell phone holder which is mainly a skein of yarn, a few rows of work, a crochet hook and some scissors.  Hoping I can get some progress on it.  I have a holder I'm using now but it's older.  

I still have a couple things I need to do so I'm going to go now.  

No comments: