Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Tuesday night

 I am pretty happy, I had a good nap with the cats, then sat outside in the sun in a tank top and sweatpants with the legs pushed up, crocheting a new phone case, for an hour.  I have seasonal sunlight issues I do really badly if it is dark and overcast for extended periods like recently.  I came inside and cut up cheese and fruit for my lunches the next couple days.  

I went with Gouda, Brie, 2 kinds of cheddar, apple, guava (one per serving), and 1/4 pomegranate per "box" and then put it all in the fridge.  That's 4 lunches.  I also cut up some nice cheese bread I bought and have that with it, too.  I hate figuring out lunch at 3 AM.  

I just need to sweep.  

Here's what I've done for the house so far.  I have decided I like a Santa hat on the tree been doing it for a few years now.  



I did sweep and I even had a big salad with my dinner.  I am actually happy having a weekday off maybe it's a widow thing, all days are pretty much the same (except Sunday = church) but this was nice and quiet.  

That's it for now.  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is the top of the tree not decorated? It looks nice otherwise.

Heather Knits said...

I ran out of lights and didn't want to redo the whole thing. Lights are one of those "better done together" Christmas things. Ornaments are easy in comparison.

I also didn't want to buy another strand but I might get a 50 when I get paid, if we still have them