Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Tuesday morning

 Down to 179 again this morning, let's hope it sticks!  Mom and Dad said if I keep it under 180 for 3 days in a row I get a bonus, not sure how much but I can use it. I'm also going to stop buying the diet Dew at work. 

I went to bed early and slept great but I missed my aunt again.  I may need to arrange to stay up and talk. 

I screwed up my budget and as Ron used to say, will need to "Put my head on the ground" admit that and ask for her to transfer some money from savings so I can cover property tax. I am not looking forward to that. 

And I need to take my shower.   That's done, ate my lentils too. 

The lentils are not the most delicious but they stick around a long time and they have a lot of fiber. 

I need to text my aunt I keep missing her so that will be it for now. 

No comments: