Monday, January 16, 2023

Monday Morning

 My phone has been a little glitchy the last day or so I hope it doesn't affect me at work today. 

I did all my cooking, 9 pork chops (ate one), meat lover lentils (5 containers in the fridge), and some bonus ground sausage I did not put in the lentils. I love eating pork so it works out great that it's cheap because so many cultures despise it.  The Bible says all food is good if you eat it with thanksgiving.  

I have some dishes to do but not too much.  I am going to take my shower. Today, aside from work, my big goal is calling doc and possibly setting up that appointment for Feb 3. 

All ready to go. When I get home I need to sit down with my property tax bills and figure out how much has to come out of my next paycheck. I will need some additional money for rides as they have me working 6 days one week. I will figure it out.  

The cats are good. Biscuit likes looking at himself in my mirror and Cleo is zonked out in my bed (her usual spot). Spotty is out back. 

That's it for now.  

Oh, I almost forgot. You can tell I really like teal. 



No comments: