Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Wednesday morning

 I have been sleeping ok but then waking up at 3.  But weighed myself I was down to 178.4 which is great.  My first goal is 170; my second goal is 165.  Plan is I don't go over 170 and allow myself the 5 pounds wiggle room in case I go to the Mexican bakery with my aunt, someone brings donuts,etc. Visit my parents that was about 5 pounds if I recall correctly which isn't bad considering all I ate. 

Overall I am very happy with how I look naked. I have a little tummy pooch and a little saggy skin on it but I can live with that as I am well into middle age. I am fine with my arms and legs, chest and all that. My neck and face have shrunk down amazingly so very happy with that and that is what everyone sees anyway. So that's good. 

I have lived a life I don't care if my body shows it a little. I have gained and lost 80 pounds 3 times now so I am just happy I look the way I do. I think it helped I lost the weight more gradually this last time. 

The "kittens" (four year old Spotty and Cleo, but youngsters compared to Biscuit) were running around the house this morning. I think they know we have severe weather inbound. 

I need to take my shower. 

When I get home I will tell you about the incident on the bus yesterday.  

For now here I am this morning, sorry it is blurry.   I am not good at selfies.  


Thats it for now. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You carry your weight well. You look like you weigh around 150 there. Are you tall?

Heather Knits said...

Five foot seven but my boss said she thinks more like 5 foot 5. But about five and a half if you split the difference.

I am also big boned so that helps.

Anonymous said...

I think the mirror makes Heather look thinner than she actually is in person. Basing this on pics taken not in mirror on her blog.

Heather Knits said...

Well the angle is flattering for sure. If I took a side pic it would look a lot bigger. Not vanity to say the belly is way down the last couple years though.

Am I up to society standards of an attractive woman? No. Will I appeal to those who like some curves on a woman? Likely. Am I a lot happier with how I look? Yes.

I am curious to see what I look like at goal. I will still have a lower belly pouch but I think I will be pretty happy and 170 should be pretty maintainable.

I plan to keep taking a daily pic though.

Anonymous said...

Sorry the mirror does make you appear longer and leaner. Just look at your pictures from Friday, January 6, 2023 without the mirror and see the difference in your appearance.