Monday, January 23, 2023

Monday morning

I slept OK last night. I need to take my shower, do my God Time, eat, get dressed, and make my lunch.  I am getting low on medication so I am going to put in for refills as I will run out before I see Doc. 

Today at work on my lunch I need to call doc and make an appointment. Then call my cab guy and make a reservation with him for the day I see Doc as that is a 'BIG TRIP" and even Metro says they can't find me a route over there. So it has to be a ride which means a cab. 

I wouldn't do Jack because traffic is a mess over there and I am not sure how to get there really.  I know what the building looks like when we get there but that's about it, and it has been literal years since I went. 

And I had better get going.  I am really trying not to focus on today being "One of six" and just a regular Monday. I will get depressed if I think I have to work 6 days straight. Happily I do have money for rides.   

I made my lunch: keto bread sandwich with sharp cheese, roast beef, mayo.  Bottle of milk (I used an old soda 20 ounce bottle). Green salad, I eat 3 cups salad every day. Sweet potato (not a whole one,half) with butter for dessert.  Break I have some cheese and 3 ounces of blackberries.  

I put it all into my food tracker so I don't have to do it later and it says I am doing OK. 

That's it for now; may do a mobile blog later but we'll see.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry if you already know this but you can plug the address into Google Maps and you can see how the streets go and even get directions.

Heather Knits said...

Yeah I have the address for my cab guy who is really experienced. They have had chronic road work over by Doc for years now so better he plan the route. It won't be cheap but Doc only wants an in person once a year.