Wednesday, January 18, 2023

So much for severe weather today

 I find it deeply embarrassing to admit I am a little manic. It's a lot easier for me to admit I am interested in buying more cloth pads and maybe a long wearing lipstick. But I need to work my budget first before I do that. 

I am glad I already have some pads because they are really useful with the bladder leaks due to coughing. They are comfortable, do the job, and I can wash them. I wore them during my last period but did not have tampon leaks so uncertain in that regard. 

Work was fine. I had arranged for a ride home from work and was, yet again, deeply embarrassed when I left and the sky was clear and sunny. I was tired enough I took the ride anyway, also, I had just bought a large bag of specialty cat food so I didn't want to take it home on the bus. 

I got a short nap with Cleo and Biscuit.  That was nice. I had some lap time with Biscuit. Spotty tried to get in my lap but Biscuit bit him!  😂  I texted a little with my aunt. I talked to my parents. 

While at work I ran into 2 different people who knew Ron and wanted to talk about him. Not exactly my idea of a good time these days. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: