Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Tuesday morning

 It was pretty awful getting home yesterday. The first bus was late,the second bus was an hour late.  My Zyrtec wore off so I had horrific allergies I sounded like patient Zero on the bus infecting everyone with my pollen and cat dander. I got home well after dark which is not fun as the area is not well lit. But I did it.  

I went to bed early after taking my pills and managed to drop off OK and sleep alright.  I am still groggy from the Zyrtec but at least I am not hacking up a lung. And I need to use the nasal spray.  

Did that, also took the antidepressant.  Now for my shower.  

I am taking so many pills right now...

Got everything ready for work. Jack should be here in a few minutes.  I really hope I have an easier ride home today.  

No comments: