Sunday, January 8, 2023

Would you like some good news?

 Still battling the allergy attack from hell. BUT....



Sorry about the hairy legs. It has a decimal so it is 179.8, not 1,798. 😂  Very happy about that. 

170 is my goal but I want to get down to 165 and then if I go up a few pounds now and then it is not a huge deal; plan would be nothing OVER 170. Nice to actually be looking at goal.  

It would be really fun to get down to goal before I see Doc he was worried about me now and then. I am going to go take my shower.  

Did that, went to 2 grocery stores.  Found cube steak, my favorite, in the markdown bin at the Krogers so I got that. 2 and a half pounds, 8 nice steaks, for $10 seemed like a good deal to me.  

The other store didn't have the salad mix, if I had to guess it probably froze in the field.  They did have baby spinach so I got that. They also had the frozen chub of ground turkey I was really happy to see that again. I had my cart so it wasn't bad getting things home. 

I also bought more candy and ziplocks. I have been very careful what I've been eating today I want to "save" my weight loss. I will do the cooking after my allergy pills kick in and I talk to my parents. 

That's it for now. 


No comments: