Thursday, January 5, 2023

Maybe it is a fashion blog now.

 So I purged out all my oversized shirts and will only wear something that fits properly when I leave the house.  It makes me a little uncomfortable but trust me my vest at work adds about 50 pounds so no one's chasing me. 

I had a few nicer shirts I got for Christmas. But what about casual t's?   I got a 4 pack of black, I had a navy Mom got me, an XL charcoal that isn't too bad. Today I found out the No Boundary t shirts are back. 

I liked the ones I got last year, they have worn well, and I had resolved to buy more when they came back. So I did some shopping after work. They were $3.78 not counting my discount. 

I got these: 


 From upper left, light blue (my aunt loves that color so I will wear when she visits), soft pink, army green. Lower left: black, orange, lime green.  Last two are "dialed down" versions of the color which is fine. I already had a turquoise and a lilac in this.  I got the size 21 as that's what I already have and it fits well. Plus inexpensive cotton is going to shrink in the wash even if I did it on cold and dry low.  

They had a red but not in my size, I will get that when it comes in. That's a pretty good start on the t shirts. Since I am a sporty type I wear a lot of them. I might get a gray if they have one. 

Work went well. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: