Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Wednesday morning

 I went to bed early last night but kept waking up. Frustrating. 

Here I am this morning. 



A little more fitted than I am accustomed to but I will have the vest on over it for most of the day, and then the coat to come home.  It will be cold today (for Houston) so I will have my big coat. 

I got the pork roast in the crock pot.  I bought some white wine yesterday for the marinade. Also some bone broth.  

The weather was really bad for most of the day.  The notable thing for me one manager kept sending associates out into the weather to round up carts so they wouldn't blow into someone's car. Happily I was not drafted. 

I bought a couple of t shirts after work.  I have been eyeing this one and wanting it:  


They finally had it in a large so I got one.  I also found 2 more $2.50 clearance t shirts so I got them. 

My mood has not been great, it's been mixed (up and down at same time) which is exhausting. But I see Doc pretty soon so I will ask him about it. 

That's it for now. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit! The pink top suits you!