Thursday, January 19, 2023

Thursday morning

 Years ago I bought some XL cloth pads and they didn't work for me.  I found out later you need to have snug fitting underwear for the cloth pads to work.  So I tried one last night and it worked great.  It was just a trial run. 

Plan is to wear these as tampon backup during cycles.  The disposable was rather irritating.  Also I can wear these daily when my cycle goes AWOL and I don't know when it's coming, should hold me until I get to a bathroom.  

At work I can usually get to a bathroom every 2 hours so that ought to work.  

I slept pretty well but still waking up in the middle of the night. I went back to sleep pretty quick.  

Before buying any, I decided to get out my old classic Wet & Wild lipstick out of my travel bag and try that today, see how I like it. I may just wear that ongoing.  It is a nice basic mauve lipstick. I have always preferred mauve.   I will put on the lipstick after I get to work I feel weird wearing that in front of Jack. 

Pork chops for lunch today and I will need to make up a salad.  What is it about salad getting so awful when it goes bad?  I found a bad piece in yesterday's salad and couldn't pick it out fast enough. I also need to do some dishes when I get home today. 

But I am almost in the home stretch. I have Saturday off but it will rain, also Ron's birthday.  Ron didn't like birthdays after his family disowned him he would get very depressed.  Maybe I need to focus on that. Next week I work 6 days in a row not looking forward to that.  And from what I have seen sales are down so I would expect them to cut hours, but they're not, mine at least.  It is a mixed blessing I make more money but I have to pay more for rides.  I am happy to give Jack the money he can use it but...

Anyway I weighed this morning.  Not happy I was up to 180 again even though we all know this flunctuates.  But Biscuit was so cute I uploaded it. 


He knows the scale is important but can't figure out why.  On a side note I still love my plastic plank flooring it has been great for me. 

I will post a pic after I get dressed and ready to go. Not sure what I will wear today.  I know I will do my black jeans but not sure what top.  It will be a little cooler today so I may wear one of my massively unflattering blue plaid flannel shirts.  I have a couple. I just can't say no to a blue plaid flannel. 😂

Mom and Dad said don't call today they are going out to dinner with friends tonight. Good for them I am glad they are active socially.  My in laws just sat at home watching TV all day and ended up with dementia. 

 OK I have the daily photo. 


Notice the shirt makes me look a lot bigger. I love flannel shirts but they are just not flattering. Not an issue right now as I am not man-hunting and my vest adds about 30 pounds to my profile anyway. 

Very happy I got my lunch packed so that is ready to go. That's it for now, may do a post tonight depending on energy level. 

Edit: Spotty got on me during my God time.  Lots of purring.  He is a really sweet boy, doesn't love on me every day but when he does it means a lot. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you have to keep paying for rides? You were sent information about low income and how you could get rides for discounts but you prefer paying for rides at full price and basically using your extra income for that? It makes no sense at all. Walmart really takes advantage of people in regards to scheduling. If you do get a boyfriend please get someone who drives.

Anonymous said...

Can you get closer to the mirror or something I can't really see your outfits good in past few pictures

Heather Knits said...

I can but it might cut my head off. But I could do both ways I guess.