Sunday, January 1, 2023

Finished all my cooking

 Lots of taco casserole, sausage and cheese. I am baking some sweet potatoes now. 

It is interesting to see the contrast between the Asian grocery store and the American one. The Asian store I have seen small growers unloading a few boxes of produce each in the morning. 

I bought some regular sweet potatoes from my store about a month ago.  They are still good. I bought some purple sweet potatoes from the Asian grocery a week later, when I checked on them tonight they were bad. 

Clearly the small growers did not treat the sweet potatoes with any chemicals to "preserve" them. Unlike the conventional "American"ones I have in the toaster oven.  I am sitting up front to watch them I don't want to burn my house down over a sweet potato. 

I did all my laundry as well happy about that. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: