Thursday, January 26, 2023

Thursday morning

 I slept better last night.  Allergies are still present but not as bad as they were. I am still using my generic Zyrtec and Flonase that helps, although I do hack a lot after I (insert?  install?  load?) the Flonase spray. 

My pork roast cooked OK yesterday I just need to try it this morning and see how that went. I used some white wine and chicken broth with salt, pepper, onions, garlic. There was a nice fat layer on top of the meat so it should be pretty moist. I will try some before work, if it's good it will be breakfast. 

Weight is OK around 180 I can live with that. I am doing laundry before work hopefully that will work better than trying to do it when I get home.  I get home 6-7 PM and I have to go to bed at 8 so you can see that doesn't work. 

I am looking at clothes that basically tops are going to be this size 16/18, Men's Large, or our Junior's size 21. Pants range in size based on manufacture but pretty much our Junior's 19, or other brands (Misses) 16.   This is all a lot better than the 4X top I was doing before, or the 3X bottom.  I only have about 10-15 pounds to lose and that is not a lot with regard to size where I am currently.  And that's fine.  I am a lot healthier when I started out. 

I am on my feet every minute I am on the clock. I have a few aches and pains now I can only imagine working at my old weight and how miserable I'd be. I am really pleased with the lunches I am doing,a big salad, sweet potato, milk, entree or low carb sandwich. I think that is a very good long term eating habit. That is something I would want to do longterm. 

And I am looking to build good long term habits. It has been about me getting healthy this time not just getting "hot". And that's how I think it will last. 

I just need to figure out my plan if they have cake in the breakroom or my boss brings donuts.  Because that's going to happen. I have had issues with portion control when it comes to sugar.  I can't exactly say "no" to the donuts, the cake, yes.  

I need to get going, will be back.  

Morning photos. 

(I am not wearing shapewear, if I ever am for a photo I will tell you)



Those are tan pants I realize it looks a little like I'm naked. 

I didn't think about that when I bought them. 

Got my lunch made ready to go. 

The difficult boss said she would like to take today off so I am hopeful she did.  She is not "mean" or a bad person but I don't like her management style which can be harsh.  

Ron did things differently and overall was a very good boss. Not always a good husband but a good boss.  I don't bring that up at work though. 

That's it for now. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like you in the blue. You look good in bright colors.

Heather Knits said...

Generally speaking I am not a fan of pastels. I have a few but daily I like something vivid.