Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Tuesday morning

 I slept OK but my weight is up. What is it?  The keto bread?  Overall carbs are pretty low but my fiber is way up so I am thinking that is it.  I will watch carefully. 

I yank the covers up over the pillow now and that has helped a lot with my allergies. Last night I was sitting in my chair and pulled a blanket the cats use in my lap because I was chilled. And my allergies roared to life, it was pretty bad. So cats are a definite trigger. 

I am currently taking generic Zyrtec and Flonase. They work pretty well.  

Today we have moderately severe weather coming in so I will be taking a ride home. I need to figure out what to say to Jack.  He had to put his dog down yesterday. He is alone in his house now. 

I plan to console him on that and tell him how much it helped me to get Torbie after Bubba died. Tell him about the shelter.  And leave it alone after that. The shelter has like 400 dogs I am sure he could find a good fit. Yup they are doing a special on dogs right now adopt for $23 fixed, shots,microchip, everything.   Then I will let it drop.  If he asks me questions later on I will answer them. 

It would be terrible to come home to an empty house every night. 

I need to clean the litter and get going on my day. 

Got everything done.  I couldn't get my lunch in my lunch bag so I used my old lunch bag too.  It is pretty cold out.  

That's it for now. 

No comments: