Monday, January 9, 2023

I'll be glad when my allergies are better

 Before work found me shooting up Flonase in the breakroom. It helped some but my walk home tonight about did me in.  

Work was pretty uneventful except for the "I'm here for your job" employee swore she would give me a lunch today and did not, that blew back on her. Later on she was complaining to our boss.  I didn't hear what she said but I heard my boss say "work the hours and schedule assigned to you and don't worry about anyone else". So I feel better. 

App logged me out and my tech guy was busy so I will have to use personnel the next couple days. My ride home was very late (second bus waited almost an hour) so I had to walk home in the dark with my allergies raging. 

That was not fun. But I made it. 

No comments: