Saturday, January 14, 2023

Saturday night

 I got a fresh set of sheets going in the wash. 

I had a good nap with Cleo and Biscuit, they are "married". She spent some time requesting pets and licking my hand, something she doesn't always do. 

I need to do some kitchen work in addition to my laundry tonight. I have to cook my pork chops tomorrow,for instance. I also want to make some (what I am calling) meatlover lentils.  The concept sounds really good.  Figure out other meals. 

Mom and Dad are traveling back home to CA last I heard they are in SC. They are having some problems as the system is down (computer reservations). But they are at least moving. 

I will come back to this periodically.  

Did about 1/3 of the dishes. Moved the clothes along.  I think I am going to call it an early night once I finish the jeans. 

Things I plan to cook coming up: 

Pork roast

Pork chops 

Meat lover lentils (more pork products)

That reminds me I need to get the lentils soaking.  

No comments: