Friday, January 27, 2023

Friday morning

 Work was fine yesterday but my buddy could not come in and "finish it" for me so they drafted a very unwilling associate to cover when I left. I had to leave her with things I need to do the job and I have my doubts about whether they will be there when I clock in today.  Nothing I can do about it I did exactly what I was told. 

It is funny I do not see my job as the detestable thing but other associates kept saying they didn't want to do it. 😂  As far as I know there is only one person after my job and she was not there yesterday. 

It is frustrating I start at 9 and they want me to take my lunch at 11. Then give me grief about taking my break around 2 (I am entitled to one lunch and a break for the shift I work).   I hope I don't have to deal with that nonsense today. 

But we will see. I am working on not anticipating trouble in my life.  

Oh speaking of trouble some nut case got off the bus when I did so I stopped walking away from him, turned around and stared at him until he headed off in the opposite direction. I also called my aunt as I figured a nice speakerphone conversation would also deter him but she didn't pick up.Once I started walking I checked behind me several times to make sure he was not following.  And I had my stun gun.  It was late and it was dark so I wanted to be careful.  If he had been walking my way I would have "let" him go first so I would be following him and not vice versa. 

They are supposed to build a gas station at the entrance of our subdivision which would be great as every gas station always has fantastic lighting.   The bus would see me at the stop in the dark, would see the stop in the dark to let me off, it would run off bad guys, all good in my view.  But they have not done it.  They raze the lot every several months that is it and the "Gas station and retail strip" sign is still up. They  did build the warehouse across the street which is nice and may hopefully lead to a traffic light for me. 

The cats are good which is always nice to see but they are eating up all their food early.  I suspect, but have no proof, a neighboring black cat is getting in through the cat door and eating their food as 2 cups a day has been plenty for them all for quite a while now.  I have seen the other cat but not in the house, it seems nice enough but very timid.  It is a longhair and solid black, a beautiful cat. I told Biscuit today I would like to pet it but that's it.  I am very fond of sleeping with my Biscuit. 

Shower time. All done now.  

I had some trouble with my hands shaking during the photos so that's what you get.  



Just a navy tshirt and black jeans.  

Biscuit in my lap I need to give him attention.  

No comments: