Friday, January 13, 2023

Friday morning

 Yesterday at work some friends were complaining they couldn't send me friend requests on Facebook so I fixed that.  Should be interesting.  I do not Facebook a lot, and I took the blog off my Facebook. 

Not hungry this morning.  I don't think I am going to eat until I am. I took all my allergy medicine so I should be OK to work.  I took my shower and did my God Time, fed the cats.  

I need to buy some soap after work but worried the fragrance will trigger my allergies.  I sound like Ron now, he had some sort of chemical sensitivity.  I had to use all unscented cleaning and laundry products, which is where I came up with using baking soda in the wash for odors (it works very well). I had to use unscented soap as well but I could get away with a lightly fragranced shampoo. 

Two thoughts before I go get dressed.  Ron always loved top 40 songs. Guess what we play at work?  So that is hard for me. I like less popular stuff so it is unlikely anyone would walk into a store playing something I liked.  

Second thought the girls at work were saying I have to start wearing makeup now. I am not interested in that, for one I have money issues. I walk around in feels like 100 degrees in the summer, my face would melt. 😂  I would do lipstick that is about it. If I could get that good 12 hour stuff that doesn't come off when you get a drink of water. I loved that stuff but not sure if they still do it. 

They were also talking about my hair and I agree the ponytail makes me look old.  But Ron loved it and he's gone so the ponytail can go too. I am thinking shoulder length.  We will see how that works. If I hate it I can grow it out again. 

I was passing the open bin of thong panties at work and someone had thrown some on the floor.  The music at work started playing "My song" with Ron.  Bonnie Raitt's "Let's Give Them Something To Talk About". I thought I can get sad about this or I can sing and dance. So I decided to sing and dance with the music as I picked the undies off the floor.  I had a handful of lacy thongs in my hand and I heard a cough, there was a male customer behind me.  

"Don't stop on my account" he said. 😂😂

Here's how I looked yesterday




Here I am today


The vest goes over everything. 

That's it for now. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great. I like the top in the first picture.