Thursday, January 12, 2023

Thursday morning

 Still feel run down but at least able to work; sleep, etc. Theory about the vax driving my allergies may be accurate as I HAVE NOT had issues like this since I lived in the mold apartment. It also does not help that Biscuit sleeps by my head at night.  

I would go on oxygen before I would move him.  He's my child. I plan to do a deep clean on the house this weekend and look into HEPA air filters for the bedroom. It's not a large room I think 130 square feet. It shouldn't be too hard to find something. 

In the meantime: I am taking Flonase.  I am taking Zyrtec (which had better results on my Dad who also has bad allergies). I am taking a cough suppressant with expectorant. I am also taking a decongestant. It is helping.  If I am late with a dose I feel it. So we will see. 

I am also going to look into the mold diet as I know I am allergic to mold. Unfortunately that may mean no cheese for a while but if it will help I am up for that. 

Work was fine yesterday, the back stabber co worker was not there.  My boss was busy with something else most of the day so I could just work.  God even led me to the steps I needed to fix the app and log in again.  There were a couple of steps I had to make but now that I've done it once next time should be easier. It is nice not to have to ask someone else for help with that I felt so dumb. He was always nice about it but I'm sure he got sick of me bugging him. 

Ride home was OK. I have figured out if I get off before the transit center where the 2 routes overlap I can catch the home bus even if the first bus is going to miss it at the transit center.  I have done that twice now.  And the transit center is fairly creepy once the sun goes down so that's a good thing. 

If I could just get ahold of the allergies!  

Oh and my weight is up to 182 so that is frustrating. Time for my shower.  

All done. I am wearing some cute khaki jeggings and an oversized lavender top. The jeggings are very comfortable. 

The cats were adorable this morning, Biscuit in particular.  He's such a good boy.  

That's it for now.  

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Research says it's reactivation old miseries and creating turbo cancers .
Please don't take anymore.

Anonymous said...

I'm hearing rub Vicks on your feet to help with coughing.

Anonymous said...

https://rumble.com/v23xh2w-ask-dr-jane.html

Anonymous said...

Revelation 9:21

20And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts

Sorceries-pharmakeia-pharmacy

Anonymous said...

Sorry but ruining your own health to protect old people from a virus makes no sense. Especially since the vaccine does not prevent you from getting COVID nor does it protect you from giving COVID to anyone else. So your logic behind why you took the vaccine is flawed. Please don't get anymore boosters.

Heather Knits said...

Remember pharmacy saved Ron more than once most notably with the seizures and some nasty blood borne infections.

I stand by what I did and would likely do it again.

Anonymous said...

I normally stay quiet but please don't listen to anonymous anti vax folks online, trust doctors. Yes vaccines have risk, but blaming covid vaccines for every medical problem is nothing more than fear-mongering.

Anonymous said...

Keep taking the shots, they're up to 4 now. I tried to warn everyone. Can't help those who don't want to see.

Anonymous said...

Just like calling every cold, covid is fear mongering.

Heather Knits said...

To the last comment I had family get it and become pretty ill so I would say it's a little more than that.

Personally? I believe it was cooked up in a lab to take out the elderly/obese/disabled because look who all died of it the first year..

Heather Knits said...

Hey, I only had 3 shots. ;P