Monday, January 2, 2023

Monday morning

 Got my lunch packed. Forgot about my sweet potato but I think I will save it for after work. 

Down to 184 this morning so happy. My body loves a high fat,lower carb diet. And I can eat this way long term, I have figured out things I like to eat. 

I was having insulin resistance issues I would be starving right after I ate but not any more. I am wearing a more tailored outfit today I will try to get a picture. I have no problem going up to random strangers and asking for a photo. 

I had a problem charging my phone last night hoping I can get it to 100% before I leave. 

Cats are good, we had a nice time in the bed lots of purring and petting before I got up. 

Supposed to have severe weather today so I will likely take a cab home. We will see. I feel like I should go ahead and call him now. 

When I get home hopefully I can clean out the fridge and get some more veggies lined up. I have them, I just need to prep. I also have some apples I can prep as well.  I just don't want to find some ick thing in my crisper drawer a week from now. 

That's it for now.  

No comments: