Sunday, January 1, 2023

Sunday morning

 My neighbor in #6 usually has an epic Christmas party every year on Christmas eve. Trampoline,drinking, kids running around screaming...He did not have one 2020 and did not,I think, last year.  The parties are notable for going until 3-4 AM. 

This year we had a notable cold front. The feels like temperatures for his Christmas eve party would have been abysmal. So he had the party last night. Thank God I was off today it was very loud. I was a little annoyed but they were making so much noise with fireworks anyway. It was Ron who would get really upset. 

I checked the time at one point and it was after 1:30, I woke up before 8 and went back to sleep so I am not sure how much sleep I got. But I got enough. 

The cats are fine. The fireworks sounded like the end of the world out there. But they are pretty good about it. Cleo was a little "scary" (frightened) but she is getting better every year, a year or two from now she will be grooming herself with big booms going on right above her.  It did make me sad for people and pets in the Ukraine. They have that every day. 

I have to do dishes today,and some cooking,but not much. MY space bar is really acting up. 

That's it for now. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Screw the Ukraine.

Heather Knits said...

I wouldn't say that. Regardless of politics they are suffering. I don't like to think of people and animals suffering in the dead of winter without essentials.

Am I giving them money? No. Do I feel bad for them? Yes.