Friday, January 6, 2023

Friday morning

 Got the new clothes hung up. 

Did not sleep as well as I might have liked but ready to go now. I plan to do some shopping after work, take a ride home. I plan to wear my new orange t shirt to work with some jeans. Haven't figured out yesterday's jeans or a new pair. 

I am having my period so I want black jeans. Today is what I refer to as "Day 2" which is a heavier flow.  Yesterday was unremarkable because I took Advil and I plan to do that again today.   There is a lot of very good evidence ibuprofen reduces blood flow on a cycle. 

Yesterday when I got home all the cats were lining up to use the one box in the orange room so I need to clean that before my shower.

All done with that, ready to go.  The size 21 t shirt "just" fits so I am glad I didn't get smaller. 

I clean the litter box every morning before I take a shower. I have to admit even cleaning daily I am not impressed with the clump action on the Tidy Cats.  I thought it was my lazy habits but it just isn't up for 3 cats. And I have probably 70 pounds of it. I will use it up and then, I think, get the litter from Chewy I hear good things about that. 

That's it for now.  If things work out I will buy a long mirror today so I can take better selfies. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I switched from Tidy Cats to the chewy brand. I really like it better. I have two inside cats and they had no problem with the change.

Heather Knits said...

This is way too graphic but the issue I have. Cat #1 pees in the box (good boy!). Cat #2 pees on top of it,and the clump crumbles. I am scooping it every day. Will the Chewy brand help with that?

Anonymous said...

Doesn't crumble. I have a problem with my male he goes in the same spot all the and makes mountains. LOL I can't use the sand strainer scoop I use the scoop you use for food so I pick the whole thing up at a time because it's so big.That stops it from crumbling too. Maybe try that

Heather Knits said...

That's good to know!