Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Wednesday morning

 Well I just got my pay, $713

Now I need to find out what my gas and electric bills are. That's going to inform my budget. 

I did get my fancy underwear and my t shirts yesterday very happy about that. Those are washed.  I forgot I had to dry some towels so once I finish them I can dry the t shirts.  I had to air dry the undies. 

Cats are good, they are nice to wake up to. 

I need to figure out if I am going to do a shop at work, call for a ride home this week. I could use a long mirror for instance. I definitely need more cat food (always).  I will think about it.  I should hear about my bills sometime this week. I can probably find out electric online but mainly worried about gas. 

I need to take a shower. 

That's done, ready to go. I still have a while. 

My new tshirts shrank some in the wash but still fit. I think I will wait on buying more,though.  I washed them in cold on "normal" and then dried low so that wasn't it. 

I put out all my 2x shirts in the garage, I had been stuck around there for so long in my life I had a lot of t shirts.  I was pretty good about moving out the blouses and pants but not the t shirts. I do have some old ones I will wear for cooking and cleaning, though. 

My goal is to only have stuff that fits now, in my closet.  Nothing too big, nothing too small.  Small stuff goes under the bed in a special box. That way I have a clear view what I actually own, that presently fits. Not a lot of t shirts. I will need to think about that. 

That's it for now. 

No comments: