Friday, January 27, 2023

A good bus tale.

 Our store is doing a massive clearance sale; you may want to run by your local Walmart and see if your store is as well. Can't hurt.  

I can't buy anything for 24 hours after it gets marked down and to be honest I bought so many of those $2.50 clearance t shirts. But I hear there are some good deals out there.  

For instance, I saw a can of cat food for 14 cents.  I hear there are blankets for $1.50.  

Work was fine.  Long though. My buddy came in and that is always fun to work with her. I will see her tomorrow, too. 

Buses were great. For a change, I caught the early bus. Then I saw my second bus pull in front of the bus I was riding and just KNEW I was going to miss it, let out an AWWW.  But she stopped and WAITED for me to board. 

Side note I had asked my driver to please toot the horn so the next bus would know I was coming and she did not. Shame on her. It was a very small request which could have made the difference between me waiting half an hour and walking home in the dark.  

I told second bus how much I appreciated her waiting but told her I would not be on that bus for almost a week (don't bother waiting most of next week). She said OK.  So that was great. 

Heavy rain forecast next week so I need to decide if I am going to Uber to the grocery store on Sunday.  I am leaning that way. That way I don't have someone waiting while I shop. 

That's it for now.  


No comments: